Request a Referral
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Sexual Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Young Carers
- Youth Counselling
- Weight Management
Track A Referral
NHS e-Referral Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
- Choosing from a list of hospitals or clinics
- NHS e-Referral Service
- Book or change your Specialist Appointment online now
Was your referral to Newark Hospital?
If your referral request was to Newark Hospital you will need to contact them directly.
NHS Foundation Trust
- Click here to visit the website
- Switchboard: 01636 681681
- Appointment Enquiries: 01623 672383 (Kings Mill number, but covers appointments for Newark)
Alternatively you can contact the ward or department that you have been referred to directly.
If you are waiting to receive a referral please use this form to get an update on the referral status.
You will receive a response by email or text.
Page you are trying to access does not exist.