You can refer yourself to these services without seeing a doctor first
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Physiotherapy - Visit the website for a self-referral form which is available in the Information for patients section. Patients must send it off themselves.
- Sexual Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Termination of pregnancy
- Young Carers
- Youth Counselling
- Weight Management
Track A Referral
NHS e-Referral Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
- Choosing from a list of hospitals or clinics
- NHS e-Referral Service
- Book or change your Specialist Appointment online now
Was your referral to Newark Hospital?
If your referral request was to Newark Hospital you will need to contact them directly.
NHS Foundation Trust
- Click here to visit the website
- Switchboard: 01636 681681
- Appointment Enquiries: 01623 672383 (Kings Mill number, but covers appointments for Newark)
Alternatively you can contact the ward or department that you have been referred to directly.
If you are waiting to receive a referral please use this form to get an update on the referral status.
You will receive a response by email or text.
There appears to be a problem loading the form, please refresh the page.
If the error persists please contact us.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.